Tech Support Flow Chart Assignment
Objective: Create a program that asks the user various questions that leads them through the following flow chart
- 043 Design a program using an algorithm, pseudocode, and/or a flowchart.
- 044 Code the program, using a programming language.
- 045 Execute the program with sample data.
- 046 Debug the program.
- Create a python script named techSupport.py
- Each block is an input (prompt for the user), diamond blocks are prompts that must be saved in a variable
- input("Start (Press Enter to continue)")
- button = input("Find a Menu item or button which looks related to what you want to do")
- Use if-statements to guide/direct the program flow according to the flow chart
- HINT: You will have NESTED if statements as you proceed through the geek dating chart.
- NOTE: You will need to ignore the "No" arrow from "Have you been trying this..." to "Find a menu item..."
- We will learn how to do this arrow soon...
- TEST every path of the flow chart to ensure your program behaves correctly
eatChoice = input("Have you eaten yet today? (y/n)") if eatChoice == "y": print("You ate without me?") if eatChoice == "n": fiveGuysChoice = input("Would you like to get some Five Guys? (y/n)") if fiveGuysChoice == "y": print("YES! Five Guys rocks!") if fiveGuysChoice == "n": print("WHAT?!? You are crazy! Five Guys rocks!")