Debate - 1011
- Resolved: In the United States, juveniles charged with violent felonies ought to be treated as adults in the criminal justice system.
- Tournament Date: 2/12/11 @ Walt Whitman HS
- Meet at the Stafford St. entrance at 7 AM
- Resolved: The abuse of illegal drugs ought to be treated as a matter of public health, not of criminal justice.
- Tournament Date: 12/11/10 @ Westfield HS
- Meet in front of Washington-Lee at 7:15AM (bus leaves at 7:20AM)
- Dress professionally!
- Bring the following:
- Aff + Neg cases
- Pen, pencil, and paper
- Timer (could be on your iPod or cell phone)
- Homework to work on during breaks between rounds (you'll have long breaks)
- Money for lunch (or bring a packed lunch)
- We should be getting back to the school around 8:30PM
- Resolved: States ought not possess nuclear weapons.
- Tournament Date: 10/23/10 @ Battlefield HS, Haymarket, VA