Java Arrays Assignment
- You will learn to declare arrays in Java
- You will learn to iterate through arrays in Java
- You will learn to manipulate arrays in Java
- Introduction to Arrays - Media:IntroArrays.ppt
- Download Media:Sum.java
- Read, analyze, and execute Media:Sum.java
- Fix Media:Sum.java so that it compiles and executes properly
- Demo the fixed Media:Sum.java
- Download Media:ArrayFun.java
- Read, analyze, and execute Media:ArrayFun.java
- Modify the program to determine and display the minimum in the list.
- The standard approach to such a task is to initialize min with the value of the first element in the list (i.e., number).
- A loop then considers the other elements in the list. (traverse the list)
- Each of these elements is tested in turn to determine whether it is less than min.
- If an element is found to be less than min, the value of min is updated.
- After the loop completes, the minimum value is definitely stored in min.
- Demo the your modified version of Media:ArrayFun.java